Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Steve Siesel <st...@siesel.net> on 2005/05/05 21:38:59 UTC

[users@httpd] Getting apache to work after upgrade

I need some help!

I just upgraded to FC3 from FC2....and I am
having a bit of trouble getting httpd to work.

I get the following error, and I don't know
what to do to fix it:

Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/libphp4 into server: libcurl.so.2: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory.

Can someone lead me the way to success with this?

Thanks,

Steve

Re: [users@httpd] Getting apache to work after upgrade

Posted by Pruniaux ghislain <gh...@univ-fcomte.fr>.
Steve Siesel wrote:
> I need some help!
>
> I just upgraded to FC3 from FC2....and I am
> having a bit of trouble getting httpd to work.
>
> I get the following error, and I don't know
> what to do to fix it:
>
> Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/libphp4 into server: libcurl.so.2: cannot open
> shared object file: No such file or directory.
>
> Can someone lead me the way to success with this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve

hi,

I had same probleme with upgraded from FC2 to Centos,
The probleme was that all php rpm  had not beeing updgraded .
Maybe that's same

Ghislain