Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Ignacio Turegano <Ig...@eu.equinix.com> on 2020/08/04 10:03:35 UTC

Ad-hoc Connection audit

Hi,

We are using guacamole in production (a terrific app) , and we discover that all connections that our users make from Ad-hoc Connection are not logged into the system. They appears as they never have existed, and that is an issue with sec.

Is there a way somehow to record all those connections?

Thanks a lot

This email is from Equinix (EMEA) B.V. or one of its associated companies in the territory from where this email has been sent. This email, and any files transmitted with it, contains information which is confidential, is solely for the use of the intended recipient and may be legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email immediately. Equinix (EMEA) B.V.. Registered Office: Amstelplein 1, 1096 HA Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Registered in The Netherlands No. 57577889.

Re: Ad-hoc Connection audit

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 6:04 AM Ignacio Turegano <
Ignacio.Turegano@eu.equinix.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are using guacamole in production (a terrific app) , and we discover
> that all connections that our users make from Ad-hoc Connection are not
> logged into the system. They appears as they never have existed, and that
> is an issue with sec.
>
> Is there a way somehow to record all those connections?

Not as implemented today, no - currently the JDBC module is the only module
that tracks both Active Connections and Connection History.

-Nick