Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2007/09/27 21:39:14 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Benson Margulies for committer

This vote has been open for almost a week on cxf-dev and over 72 hours on
private@incubator.  I'm closing the vote.

+1 IPMC binding:  jim, jgenender, jstrachan
+1 CXF: dkulp, eglynn, jliu, ffang, jma, jmao, gnodet, njiang, apaibir,
pjones, ubhole, blin, jgawor, ddiephouse
+1 Other: keyteem

No other votes.   Thus, 3 binding +1 and 15 non-binding +1 votes.   Thus,
this vote has passed.   We'll start the process of granting Karma.

Welcome aboard Benson!

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp