Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Kim Hovmann <ki...@nederskov.dk> on 2014/08/17 21:45:26 UTC

Translating the website into Danish

Hi,

In regards to the note you have on the Danish website.

We need your help to complete translation into Danish!

This note is in English because we have no one to translate this webpage and
others into your language. The links on the page will help you download and
install Apache OpenOffice with Danish translation. But we still need help
with this website.

I would like to help with the Danish translation.

/ Kim

Re: SV: Translating the website into Danish

Posted by Aivaras Stepukonis <as...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it should be "Danish"! It was a copy-paste of my earlier
instructions for a volunteer from Hungary that's why it contains
"Hungarian."

Regards,

Aivaras

Posted by Aivaras Stepukonis <as...@gmail.com>.