Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by kerwin zhuang <ke...@apache.org> on 2023/02/21 09:31:07 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 3.1.4

Hello DolphinScheduler Community,

This is a call for vote to release Apache DolphinScheduler version 3.1.4

Release notes: https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/releases/tag/3.1.4

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dolphinscheduler/3.1.4/

Maven 2 staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedolphinscheduler-1151/org/apache/dolphinscheduler/

Git tag for the release: https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/tree/3.1.4

Release Commit ID:
https://github.com/apache/dolphinscheduler/commit/2d6393d722f8288dfb7ab5eddbbb8319b491824e

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
https://downloads.apache.org/dolphinscheduler/KEYS

Look at here for how to verify this release candidate:
https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/zh-cn/docs/3.1.3/contribute/release/release

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number
of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Checklist for reference:

[ ] Download links are valid.
[ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[ ] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each DolphinScheduler repo.
[ ] All files have license headers if necessary.
[ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

--
Best Wish
— Kerwin (zhuangchong)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache DolphinScheduler 3.1.4

Posted by Chong Zhuang <ke...@apache.org>.
And up to now, we have three +1 for PMC

Kerwin(default)
ZiHao Xiang
Jay Chung

Vote success and I will send the result mail thread and continue the
release process

Posted by SbloodyS <zi...@apache.org>.
Thanks Kerwin,

Posted by Jay Chung <zh...@gmail.com>.