Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mark Wilson <mw...@sanger.ac.uk> on 2013/03/01 15:35:23 UTC

Re: Solr 3.6.1 Query large field

Hi Otis

Thanks for the info. I tried 2 different ways that both seem to work okay.

I added <filter class="solr.LimitTokenCountFilterFactory"
maxTokenCount="100000"/>  to the <indexConfig> in the solrconfig.xml

And I tried adding the
<filter class="solr.LimitTokenCountFilterFactory" maxTokenCount="100000"/>
To the <fieldType><analyzer type="index"> section, in the Schema.xml file.

Both ways work ok.

Cheers Mark