Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Abhishake Agarwal <ab...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/23 16:45:01 UTC

problem with id 1000 under feature category

Hi,

I think there is a bug while displaying  description for
productFeatureCategoryId in feature category  screen.
(https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/EditFeatureCategories)

description is same as Id, while in DB it is
different(productFeatureCategoryId:1000, description:Hazmat Features )
(
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=ProductFeatureCategory&find=true&VIEW_SIZE=50&VIEW_INDEX=0
).

I think this is the issue with Id "1000" because all the other data get
displayed correctly.

I also printed the value of EntityListIterator returned by service
performFind  in runAction method of ModelFormAction.java but all the generic
values contain proper data in it.

Please help me know what might be problem.

Regards,
Abhishake

Re: problem with id 1000 under feature category

Posted by Abhishake Agarwal <ab...@gmail.com>.
Also I checked ListProductFeature form under FeatureForm.xml and I found no
problem in it.

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the report Abhishake, the problem was in
ProductEntityLabels.xml and it's fixed in rev. 707617

Regards
Scott

Posted by Abhishake Agarwal <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi BJ,