Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Frank <fg...@optonline.net> on 2006/01/05 15:39:13 UTC

axis/tomcat find jars

I have been getting some weird results now and again and I was wondering
if some one could explain to me how when using tomcat with axis want
libraries will be used?  i.e. does it use your environment variable
classpath or only what resides in the webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib directory
or some combination?

    If just what's in the lib directory how does it know what jar to use
if for say you have conflicts, i.e. diff filename/versions of the same
classes in a jar file?

Thanks,

Frank

Re: axis/tomcat find jars