Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Pieter Koorts <pi...@me.com.INVALID> on 2021/12/02 10:18:00 UTC

SSH to CKS SystemVM instances

Hello,This may be a slightly silly question but trying to SSH to a Kubernetes instance (setup by CKS) and when I do "ssh root@x.x.x.x" it reads my SSH key and then responds with:Please login as the user "NONE" rather than the user "root".How do we access the CKS instance via console or SSH for debugging?Thank youPieter

Re: SSH to CKS SystemVM instances

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pieter,

try the username 'core' ?

-Wei

Posted by Pearl d'Silva <pe...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Pieter,

To SSH to a CKS instance, you can use the following:

ssh -i <ssh key> -p 2222 core@<IP address of cluster>

To get the port numbers of the worker nodes you can check the Port Forwarding tab of the Kubernetes cluster.

Thanks,
Pearl