Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Dennis O'Brien <de...@dennisobrien.net> on 2016/12/06 20:36:44 UTC

issues with stability of master?

Hi folks

I filed this ticket about issues with the stability of master.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-664

Is anyone successfully running off master now?  It's possible (likely) it
is something in my configuration.  I'd be happy to experiment but I'd first
like to get an idea if this is widespread or just me.

I'm able to build and run from master prior to
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/commit/fdb7e949140b735b8554ae5b22ad752e86f6ebaf
but it is unstable since.  DAGs cannot be enabled from the UI or from the
command line.  More details in the ticket.

thanks,
Dennis