Posted to commits@cayenne.apache.org by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.apache.org> on 2011/02/02 14:41:14 UTC

Hudson build is back to normal : Cayenne-trunk » HSQLDB,JDK 1.6 (latest),Ubuntu #422

See <https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Cayenne-trunk/./cayenneTestConnection=HSQLDB,jdk=JDK%201.6%20(latest),label=Ubuntu/422/>

Re: Hudson build is back to normal : Cayenne-trunk » HSQLDB,JDK 1.6 (latest),Ubuntu #422

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
On Feb 2, 2011, at 8:41 AM, Apache Hudson Server wrote:

> See <https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Cayenne-trunk/./cayenneTestConnection=HSQLDB,jdk=JDK%201.6%20(latest),label=Ubuntu/422/>

So here is what I did:

ssh aadamchik@vesta.apache.org
sudo su - hudson
cd ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/cayenne/
rm -rf *

Note that ~hudson/.m2/ is shared by all projects, so removing all of it would have been a bad idea :-)

Oddly I could not ssh to minerva.apache.org (another Hudson Ubuntu server) for some reason and do the same. Still it didn't matter - the build recovered. Not sure if ~hudson/.m2/ is on a shared drive.

Ari we can return back to svn update I think.

Andrus