Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Tony Kurc <tk...@apache.org> on 2017/05/27 02:09:48 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Koji Kawamura

On behalf of the Apache NiFi PMC, I am pleased to announce that Koji
Kawamura has accepted the PMC's invitation to join the Apache NiFi PMC.  We
greatly appreciate all of Koji's hard work and generous contributions to
the project. We look forward to continued involvement in the project.

Koji has been contributing code NiFi since 2015, taking point on important
parts of the project like improving site-to-site. Beyond code, Koji is
active in building the community through blogging on technical topics,
generating interest on social media (@apachenifi #NiFi) like twitter, and
giving talks at conferences. Koji has been keeping the project strong by
being active in reviewing new contributions and verifying releases.

Please join us in congratulating and welcoming Koji to the Apache NiFi PMC.

Congratulations and welcome, Koji!

-- Tony

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache NiFi PMC Member - Koji Kawamura

Posted by Bryan Rosander <br...@apache.org>.
Congrats Koji!

Posted by Scott Aslan <sc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Koji!

Posted by Jeff <jt...@gmail.com>.
Contrats, Koji!

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Koji, well deserved!!

Posted by Koji Kawamura <ij...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yolanda Davis <yo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Koji!

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andre <an...@fucs.org>.
Congratulations Koji!!!!

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Koji and thanks for all your efforts and contributions to the
community.

I remember how cool it was to read this
https://blog.couchbase.com/apache-nifi-and-couchbase-server/

And your blogs and outreach have just kept getting better!

Thanks
Joe