Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2006/08/22 12:21:54 UTC

Error on 1.2.x demo site

Hi Lenya devs,

when I access a user's page in the admin area, I get an error:

http://lenya.zones.apache.org:8888/default/admin/users/lenya.html

/export/home/lenya/src/lenya-1.2.x/build/lenya/webapp/lenya/content/admin/users/lenya/users/lenya.xsp
(No such file or directory)

Any ideas what could be wrong?
Does this occur only on the zone demo site?

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann
andreas.hartmann@wyona.com                     andreas@apache.org

Re: Error on 1.2.x demo site

Posted by Jay <ja...@yahoo.com>.
It only happens in demo site, my lenya is working fine, but i havnt solved my
prob yet :(((((

Re: Error on 1.2.x demo site

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@wyona.com>.

--