Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Dejan Menges <de...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/27 14:25:40 UTC

YARN - avoid removing container shell scripts

Hi,

I remember there was an option to retain container lunch scripts for some
period of time, but at this moment neither I can remember what parameter it
was, neither I can find it in documentation.

Any information would be appreciated!

Cheers,
Dejan

Re: YARN - avoid removing container shell scripts

Posted by Dejan Menges <de...@gmail.com>.
Found it - yarn.nodemanager.delete.debug-delay-sec

Posted by Dejan Menges <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dejan Menges <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dejan Menges <de...@gmail.com>.