Posted to user-zh@hbase.apache.org by "Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu" <ta...@apache.org> on 2023/07/25 06:23:32 UTC

[DISCUSS] Reschedule July meetup?

Hi guys,

We missed the July 12th meetup and I assumed no one showed up at the event.

Questions to be discussed:

1. the next one will be September 27th? Would anyone like a reschedule for
July ? e.g. the first or second week of August?
2. How about the time zone problem? Would folks in Asia like to have a
morning session? If so , I think we could give it a try between 8 till 10
am Beijing time ?

Please feel free to leave any comments. (and sorry for sending multiple
invites....I updated the invites and thought gmail would only sent to new
invited guest)

Thanks,
Stephen

Re: [DISCUSS] Reschedule July meetup?

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
We'd better discuss the topics we want to discuss in the online
meeting on the mailing list first, and post them out when scheduling
the meeting. In this way I think we can attract more attendees.

And for me, I prefer a night session, as I have to take care of my
children in the morning...

Thanks.

Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu <ta...@apache.org> 于2023年7月25日周二 14:23写道:

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.