Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by br...@apache.org on 2005/07/20 11:46:00 UTC

svn commit: r219873 - in /maven/components/trunk: examples/maven-clover-plugin-samples/ examples/maven-clover-plugin-samples/pom.xml maven-plugins/maven-clover/

Author: brett
Date: Wed Jul 20 02:46:00 2005
New Revision: 219873

Log:
move clover samples to examples directory

Added:
    maven/components/trunk/examples/maven-clover-plugin-samples/
      - copied from r219870, maven/components/trunk/maven-plugins/maven-clover/maven-clover-plugin-samples/
    maven/components/trunk/examples/maven-clover-plugin-samples/pom.xml
      - copied unchanged from r219871, maven/components/trunk/maven-plugins/maven-clover/maven-clover-plugin-samples/pom.xml
Removed:
    maven/components/trunk/maven-plugins/maven-clover/

RE: svn commit: r219873 - in /maven/components/trunk: examples/maven-clover-plugin-samples/ examples/maven-clover-plugin-samples/pom.xml maven-plugins/maven-clover/

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

Agreed

> and the tests are failing :)

Yep, but that's because the plugin is failing... ;-)

> We should work through the integration/functional/plugin testing
> scenario this week and arrive at a better decision. Currently, all the
> plugin tests are decoupled, and housed in maven-core-it.

Yep, I understand and I even agree with your approach (I also like
consistency) :-)

[snip]

Thanks
-Vincent

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Brett,

Just to be sure: The samples are not only samples. They act as functional
tests for the plugin. We need to be sure they are executed during the plugin
build somehow. It sounds a bit strange to separate them from the plugin IMO
as it makes building and verifying the plugin more complex.

Thanks
-Vincent