Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Anil Tambe <ta...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/11 10:21:25 UTC

Does xerces c 2.7.0 support MAC Universal Platform ?

hi,
        i am trying to build xerces 2.7.0 on MAC Universal platform ( i386
as well as ppc ) ; i am using the flag -arch i386 -arch ppc ,
but the build lib is just one platform , its build for only i386 platform
and not PPC.

Does xerces c 2.7.0 support MAC Universal Platform ?

--
Take Care
Anil

Re: Does xerces c 2.7.0 support MAC Universal Platform ?

Posted by Boris Kolpackov <bo...@codesynthesis.com>.
Hi Anil,

Anil Tambe <ta...@gmail.com> writes:

> Does xerces c 2.7.0 support MAC Universal Platform ?

I don't know about 2.7.0, but I have successfully build universal
lib for 2.8.0 using the following configuration:

runConfigure -p macosx -c gcc -x g++ -z -arch -z i386 \
-z -arch -z ppc -l -arch -l i386 -l -arch -l ppc

Boris

--
Boris Kolpackov, Code Synthesis Tools   http://codesynthesis.com/~boris/blog
Open source XML data binding for C++:   http://codesynthesis.com/products/xsd