Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Bruno Dorel <bd...@wanadoo.fr> on 2007/01/23 17:04:38 UTC

A question about Slide/lucene

Is it possible to re-index a SLIDE repository :
I mean : du to several problems  (normal in my case of use)  I need to
re-index my Slide content in a "rescue"  procedure to synchronize the
content (SLIDE) and the content index  (lucene) is it possible ? is this
re-index can be périodiq ?

Regards

B DOREL

Re: A question about Slide/lucene

Posted by Aslam Bari <ia...@yahoo.co.in>.
I don't know exactly, but a long alternate can be used.

Make a program in which run a loop, Get all files one by one from slide and
again put them just, slide will reindex them. Some thing like this
pseudocode:-

While (fileexist)
{
           file = GetFileFromServer(//GET request);
           PutFileToServer(//PUT request);
}