Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Aleksandar Vidakovic <al...@apache.org> on 2022/08/28 11:02:49 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Fineract 1.8.0 Release

The Apache Fineract project is pleased to announce
the release of Apache Fineract 1.8.0.
The release is available for download from
https://fineract.apache.org/#downloads

Fineract provides a reliable, robust, and affordable solution for entrepreneurs,
financial institutions, and service providers to offer financial services to the
world’s 2 billion underbanked and unbanked. Fineract is aimed at innovative mobile
and cloud-based solutions, and enables digital transaction accounts for all.

This release addressed 47 issues.

Readme: https://github.com/apache/fineract/blob/1.8.0/README.md

Release page: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/1.8.0+-+Apache+Fineract

List of fixed issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12351315&styleName=Html&projectId=12319420

For more information on Apache Fineract please visit
project home page: https://fineract.apache.org

The Apache Fineract Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Fineract 1.8.0 Release

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.
... I have sent an email before we did the release explaining the
preliminary rules.

Also added to the readme.

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.

Posted by Bruce <br...@gmail.com>.

--
Think Abundance

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Fineract 1.8.0 Release

Posted by Javier Borkenztain <ja...@fiter.io>.