Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mike Thompson <mr...@instanton.com> on 2001/06/12 18:44:01 UTC

Putting it all together, help???

Ok, I'm new to this web based app thing, so any help is greatly appreciated.  There are a couple of things that confuse me about Struts.

1)  Say I've got a main page with a few links on it.  No forms plain vanilla.  Is it a good struts practice to create an Action for this page?
2)  Struts seems very form-centric.  What if I want a page that just instantiates a session ejb, pulls a list from a db, and displays that in an html table.  Can struts help me here?

I've read the docs, and I can see some of the peices, I think I'm having a hard time putting it together as a whole.
Thanks again for any help.
    --m

Michael R. Thompson
http://www.instanton.com