Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Allahbaksh Asadullah <al...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/19 04:08:56 UTC

Mails are not getting reflected in user group

HI Noble,I am sending many mails to the sol-user group but they are not
getting displayed in mailing list. I am able to receive the emails from
user's group but not able to send any mail to user group.
I had sent a mail to the sol-owner too but there is no reply from it. Is
there any specific reason. Do you know what may be the problem.
Regards,
Allahbaksh

Re: Mails are not getting reflected in user group

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Allahbaksh,

Your emails are coming through just fine.
See
http://markmail.org/search/?q=%22Allahbaksh%20Asadullah%22#query:%22Allahbaksh%20Asadullah%22%20order%3Adate-backward+page:1+state:facets

Otis