Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2006/03/01 20:33:24 UTC

[vote] separate mailings lists for humans/JIRA/CI/commits

Hi,

I just wanted to close this up as I think it's a good idea and anything
that let's people manage their mail better IMO is a good thing.

+1

In this type of vote it is non-technical so simple majority wins, but if
it's close we can continue the discussion but I think a majority wanted
preferred the separation.

Re: [vote] separate mailings lists for humans/JIRA/CI/commits

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
+1

That means everyone is pretty much in favour.

I'll send a separate email with the proposed lists.

- Brett

Posted by Kenney Westerhof <ke...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 1 Mar 2006, Jason van Zyl wrote:

+1 (duh! :))

> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to close this up as I think it's a good idea and anything
> that let's people manage their mail better IMO is a good thing.
>
> +1
>
> In this type of vote it is non-technical so simple majority wins, but if
> it's close we can continue the discussion but I think a majority wanted
> preferred the separation.

Kenney Westerhof
http://www.neonics.com
GPG public key: http://www.gods.nl/~forge/kenneyw.key

Re: [vote] separate mailings lists for humans/JIRA/CI/commits

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Yann Le Du <le...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Incze Lajos <in...@axelero.hu>.
Altough a mailfilter can do the job, it's allways better to keep
the traffic as low as possible. So, here it is a lurker

+1

incze

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
+0