Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bravo Villegas Salvador Francisco <SB...@sigmatao.com> on 2008/07/15 01:08:44 UTC

[Tobago] tc:sheet problems

Hi all.

I'm having a problem with tc:sheet.

In the first page I can select all the records show in the table, but
when I change to a new page, I can only select the first record that
show the list, any idea what can be the problem?

Regards

Salvador B.

RE: [Tobago] tc:sheet problems

Posted by Bravo Villegas Salvador Francisco <SB...@sigmatao.com>.
Hi Volker

Don't worry, we change from 1.0.16 to 1.0.17, lib & complements files and the error fix by itself, so we imagine that the problem was with something in the previous version.

Regards
Salvador

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi Salvador,