Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2017/02/16 22:33:46 UTC

[BlazeDS] landing in git version of BlazeDS

Hi,

As I'm to start working on AMF library for FlexJS, I want to use apache
flex blazeds version and build with maven.
I use develop branch, and could build without problems
But see that in master there's an "apps" folder with some war examples. I
want to start from that in order to create examples that we could share in
the future with ease if we use the ones in the blazeds git folder and
people doesn't need to create additional things.

But don't understand

1.- why that folder is not in develop and only in master?

2.- snapshot from develop is 4.7.3, is the recomended version?

3.- could I build one of the apps? should I build from master all (blazeds
jars and examples) instead from develop? or maybe from a tag?

thanks

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: [BlazeDS] landing in git version of BlazeDS

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Carlos,

Glad you like the archetype and my spring-boot-starter ☺

But be aware of changes to BlazeDS I just committed today … I’ll post the changes in a new thread.

Chris

Am 17.02.17, 15:21 schrieb "carlos.rovira@gmail.com im Auftrag von Carlos Rovira" <carlos.rovira@gmail.com im Auftrag von carlos.rovira@codeoscopic.com>:

    Hi Chris, just report that Archetype is working good and is a breeze to
    generate a basic java blazeds project with that. Very useful!

    I can now concentrate in make some AMF work and see if I can get some
    communication between FlexJS and BlazeDS :)

    Thanks!

    --

    Carlos Rovira
    Director General

    proceda a su destrucción.

    necesaria.

Re: [BlazeDS] landing in git version of BlazeDS

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General

proceda a su destrucción.

necesaria.

Re: [BlazeDS] landing in git version of BlazeDS

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Great Chris!

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General

proceda a su destrucción.

necesaria.

Re: [BlazeDS] landing in git version of BlazeDS