Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Wall <d....@computer.org> on 2005/04/04 20:36:48 UTC

Re: Compressing file uploads with TC 4.1

There was no response on this before, so I thought I'd check again.  Does
anbody know if turning compression on in the Coyote HTTP connector will use
the standard browser/http protocol for submitting data from the browser (for
file uploads in particular) using gzip?

Thanks,
David