Posted to savan-dev@ws.apache.org by "rahul.soa" <ra...@googlemail.com> on 2010/06/11 09:57:25 UTC

[Deprecated] OutflowConfiguration & InflowConfiguration

Hello Devs,

I am trying to set the ws-security for Axis2/Tomcat in Geronimo. Objective
is, user can set some ws-security related config properties in
geronimo-web.xml deployment plan, like following:

      <property name="wss4j.out.action">UsernameToken Timestamp</property>
      <property name="wss4j.out.passwordType">PasswordText</property>
      <property name="wss4j.out.user">system</property>
      <property name="wss4j.out.password">manager</property>

I have used OutflowConfiguration at client side code in Geronimo to set the
security like UsernameToken, which works well now. For more info, please
have a look at
attached patch on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-5366

My question is, I see the classes OutflowConfiguration
and InflowConfiguration are deprecated. Is it still fine to use them? What
other classes I can use to set the outflow and inflow properties?

Please suggest.

Many Thanks in advance.
Rahul