Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Rudolf Wolf <ru...@dantax.cz> on 2002/11/11 14:45:19 UTC

[users@httpd] POST method is not allowed in HTTPS

Hello.
I'm using HTTPS and certificate based authentication for some directories on my Apache 2.0.39 server and I have this problem. My application is using forms and method POST to send the data to server, but my web server reported, that the POST method is not allowed. When I move my application to the HTTPS part, where is no certificate authentication, everything was working properly.
I have read about the directive LIMIT, but I have never used it in my httpd.conf and ssl.conf.

Do you have any ideas, where the problem is?

My certificate configuration in Apache conf file:
<Directory /var/secured/certifikat>
    SSLVerifyClient      require
    SSLVerifyDepth       3
    SSLCACertificatePath /etc/cert/CA/
    SSLOptions           +FakeBasicAuth
    SSLRequireSSL
    SSLRequire           %{SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_O}  eq "xxxx" and \
                         %{SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_OU} in {"aaa", "bbbb"}
</Directory>

My application is a subdirectory of certifikat directory.

Thanks
Ruda.