Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/05/01 07:31:00 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Graduation of Apache Phoenix from the Incubator

Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to report that this VOTE has passed with 22 +1 votes (5 of
which are IPMC):

+1
Jesse Yates
Ramkrishna Vasudevan
Eli Levine
Saravanan A
Simon Toens
Anil Gupta
Justin Workman
Job Thomas
Rajeshbabu Chintaguntla
Gabriel Reid
Krisztian Horvath
Pankaj kr
Anoop John
Andrew Purtell*
Maryann Xue
Mujtaba Chohan
Michael Stack*
Lars Hofhansl*
Nick Dimiduk
Steven Noels*
Enis Söztutar*
James Taylor

* = IPMC

I will start a new vote on the general list. For those of you in the IPMC,
please recast your vote on the new thread.

Cheers,
James