Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by yuruguo <ji...@163.com> on 2021/11/14 14:14:52 UTC

[DISCUSS] The processing of residual scheam and the convergence of schema operation auth

Dear all,

Currently, topic and schema are managed separately, and there will be a situation, that is, the topic has been deleted but its schema still exists. Should we deal with these residual schemas? For this problem I created an issue[1].

In addition, the operation auth of the schema should also converge. To a certain extent, it is related to the operation auth of topic. For this problem I created an issue[2].

Regarding the two problems of the schema, please give guidance or a better solution 😊

[1] https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/12795

[2] https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/12419

Thanks,
Ruguo Yu