Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by huong hoang minh <hu...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/15 06:54:02 UTC

hi, I need to help: Hadoop

I am researching Hadoop  technology. And I don't know how to access
and copy data from HDFS to the local machine by Java. Can you help me
, step by step?
 Thank you very much.
--
Hoàng Minh Hương
GOYOH VIETNAM 44-Trần Cung-Hà Nội-Viet NAM

Re: hi, I need to help: Hadoop

Posted by Nitin Pawar <ni...@gmail.com>.
also you can take a look at

http://blog.rajeevsharma.in/2009/06/using-hdfs-in-java-0200.html