Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Jérôme Serré <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/24 08:22:42 UTC

Mac OS version

Hello,

What is the minimum version of Mac OS to have to run an application powered
with Pivot 2.0 ?
I think that G. Brown has already answered but I cannot find the mail in
Mailing list archives.
(It’s not easy to search a response in this list J)

Thank you for your help

Jérôme
La gestion de votre cave
 <http://85.216.59.161:8000/cave> http://85.216.59.161:8000/cave

RE: Mac OS version

Posted by Jérôme Serré <je...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.

Pivot requires Java 6, which is available for desktop apps only on OS X,
10.5 and both desktop and browser apps on OS X 10.6.

Re: Mac OS version

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.