Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Harry Clarke <ha...@outlook.com> on 2023/01/23 16:39:22 UTC

Fw: ICLA Registration

Hey all,

Is this something you'd be able to help me with?

Thanks,
Harry C
________________________________
Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Harry

Yep agreed on the terms being confusing and yep you're all set to file
JIRAs, create PRs, and so on.  Very able to contribute readily at this
point.  The ICLA on hand is a fine step regardless so thanks for that too.

Joe

Re: Fw: ICLA Registration

Re: Fw: ICLA Registration

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.