Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Vasanth Mathivanan <va...@evolutiondigital.com> on 2018/10/09 05:17:36 UTC

Failover Scenario in Trafficserver

Hi All ,

How to switch failover traffic server to another traffic server, example we have two traffic server both points to domain (points to two ips using round robin) I had been  access only one traffic server in client side  if  fails the first traffic server  to switch another traffic server(i.e. second traffic server ) , Could you please explain  how to configure this type of scenario ?

_Vasanth

RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: Failover Scenario in Trafficserver

Posted by Vasanth Mathivanan <va...@evolutiondigital.com>.
Ok thanks for your response fieck , Brennan and susan,  I will try router configuration or load balancer method .

_Vasanth

Posted by "Fieck, Brennan" <Br...@comcast.com>.

Posted by Vasanth Mathivanan <va...@evolutiondigital.com>.

Posted by Susan Hinrichs <sh...@apache.org>.