Posted to dev@systemds.apache.org by "Baunsgaard, Sebastian" <ba...@tugraz.at.INVALID> on 2022/05/16 13:18:16 UTC

lambda keyword python

Hi all,

In our builtin functions we sometimes use arguments that are called "lambda".

Unfortunately this word is a keyword in python that does not allow a function to use it.

To address this i have gone through all our builtin functions and changed all instances of "lambda" to "reg".

This change effects the following builtin functions:

- als

- alsCG

- alsDS

- l2svm

- lenetTrain

- msvm

best regards

Sebastian

Re: lambda keyword python

Posted by Matthias Boehm <mb...@gmail.com>.
this is fine and great it's resolved before the SystemDS 3.0 release
such that we can keep these external APIs stable in 3.x.

Regards,
Matthias