Posted to phoenix-dev@avalon.apache.org by Andrei Ivanov <my...@surfeu.fi> on 2002/06/12 08:30:50 UTC

Installer? Re: How to add new blocks (jars) to existing phoenix application (sar)

Peter,

> road at least. Its something that would be useful over here (for now our
> installer will add the blocks and modify files as needed).

What installer your referring?

Andrei

Re: Installer? Re: How to add new blocks (jars) to existing phoenix application (sar)

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday 12 June 2002 02:30 am, Andrei Ivanov wrote:
> > road at least. Its something that would be useful over here (for now our
> > installer will add the blocks and modify files as needed).
>
> What installer your referring?

InstallAnywhere. The new v5 release will allow easy modification of text and
xml documents inside of a jar.
-pete

--
peter royal -> proyal@apache.org