Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org> on 2018/05/01 00:05:59 UTC

Renamed last of Bug*Test classes to descriptive name RegressionTests

I just merged in PR #1886 (https://github.com/apache/geode/pull/1886) which
renames the remaining regression tests that were using TRAC #s in the name
of the test class.

I'm going to make a 2nd pass to look for TRAC #s in test method names and
rename those as well before resolving GEODE-1279.

If you want to look for these tests to see how I overhauled them to use
JUnit 4 Rules or to recheck the Categories please see.

Quick summary of test classes that I changed:
* Bug37805DUnitTest -> RootRegionsExcludesHARegionsRegressionTest
* Bug37210DUnitTest -> HARegionQueueStatsCloseRegressionTest
* Bug36995DUnitTest -> MessageTrackingTimeoutRegressionTest,
GetConnectedServerCountRegressionTest
* Delete Bug36829DUnitTest
* Bug36805DUnitTest -> RegisterInterestOnServerWithoutRegionRegressionTest
* Bug36457DUnitTest -> ClientDestroyRegionUnregisterInterestRegressionTest
* Bug36269DUnitTest to->ClientDestroyRegionNotificationRegressionTest

-Kirk

Re: Renamed last of Bug*Test classes to descriptive name RegressionTests

Posted by Kirk Lund <kl...@apache.org>.
Feel free to rename, recategorize or alter any of these tests. Sorry for
all the typos in my 1st email!