Posted to stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org by Scott Golightly <sc...@hotmail.com> on 2009/06/17 05:16:06 UTC

Jira 73 - Change Stonehenge to use claims based security

I just added a new issue with a proposal to change the authentication and authorization mechanisms of Stonehenge to use claims. The document attached to the issue provides a sample scenario and some further details on what I believe needs to be done. I attached the same document as a Word document and a PDF as I suspect that some on this list do not have Word.

I hate to propose this and go dark but I will be leaving tomorrow for vacation and won't be able to respond until late Saturday or Sunday. Hopefully during that time everyone can read the proposal and post questions here so I can clear up any places where the proposal isn't clear and we can have a good discussion on the merits of the idea.

Scott Golightly