Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by sa...@twinix.com on 2008/09/04 01:54:56 UTC

Re: WhiteList Manager on James

See Thread at: http://www.techienuggets.com/Detail?tx=50114 Posted on behalf of a User

I hope someone can help. I'm trying to implement a whitelist. I have everything setup In my mailet log I can see the string I should use for an "insert" but when I send email to my whitelist.manager@mydomain.com the mail is accepted but nothing happens. I have turned on debugging but it shows nothing further.

Can someone throw some light on how whitelists are setup? I have a whitelist table in my datbase but nothing happens when I try to populate it. Thanks for any help. I have scoured the internet with no results.