Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Rafael Pappert <rp...@fwpsystems.com> on 2011/11/21 11:01:54 UTC

reindex everything to solr

Hello List,

my solr index is corrupted. Is it possible to reindex all fetched pages
to a new solr index? I tried

nutch solrindex ….

but my new index is still empty. I guess nutch flags all indexed document.
But I'm not sure about it.

Thanks,
Rafael.

Re: reindex everything to solr

Posted by Rafael Pappert <rp...@fwpsystems.com>.
Hey Markus,

my fault, thank you for your fast reply.
I pointed it to an empty "segments" directory.
Just a typo.

Rafael.

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.