Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Russel Winder <ru...@winder.org.uk> on 2018/06/07 10:09:44 UTC

Gradle build logs

Cédric,

<semi-humour-mode>
I wonder if the Infrastructure section of the Gradle build log every Groovy
build submits to Gradle constitutes personal information under the GDPR?
</semi-humour-mode>

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200

Re: Gradle build logs

Posted by Cédric Champeau <ce...@gmail.com>.
The message explains how you can make the choice persistent, and yes, CI is
exempt.

Re: Gradle build logs

Posted by Russel Winder <ru...@winder.org.uk>.

Re: Gradle build logs