Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Jean-Louis Vila <jl...@cosmosbay.com> on 2000/12/06 12:10:25 UTC

Apache SOAP + MS SOAP

 Hi all,

My config :
	Server : Apache SOAP 2.0/Xerces 2.0/JDK 1.2
	Clients :
		a- Java standalone program + apache SOAP 2.0
		b- Web page under IE5

Here my first experience with SOAP:
	1st : I build a server object
	2nd : I build a java client with apache/SOAP2.0
		  ---> This works fine!
      3st : Now, I want to build a client with MS tools (web page under IE5)
            and I'am a little bit lost !
So here my questions :
	What are the steps to build a MS client ?
		Build a WSDL ?
		etc ...
	Why apache SOAP2.0 don't required a WSDL ?
Sure, I don't want to manage accesses to the foreign object at XML level, I
want
to use high level library.
Regards,
Jean-Louis Vila