Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de> on 2012/10/31 14:49:59 UTC

Next try to do an incubation release

Hi all,

any objections to a new release vote against the current trunk?

If not, I'd create the new artifacts tomorrow and initiate the vote.

Regards
  Florian

Re: Next try to do an incubation release

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
Very welcome Siegfried!

Regards,
Harry
 Op 1 nov. 2012 12:13 schreef "Siegfried Goeschl" <
siegfried.goeschl@it20one.at> het volgende:

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
Siegfried,

very cool... Your support would be greatly appreciated of course!

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi folks,

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Siegfried,

thanks + welcome! :-)

I've just updated the relevant sections of the site + incubator status page

br,
juan pablo

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Hi,