Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "sungkwon.eom" <sk...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/07 06:21:34 UTC

camel SCP tempPrefix option won't work

Hello,

This is my camel scp test code.

I'd like to send a file to remote server with prefix "temp_".

After finishing scp file copy, the "temp_" prefix is supposed to be gone.

BUT the file name with tempPrefix never work.   While writing, the file is
same with original file.

Did I miss something?

Camel version is 2.17.3 and I'm testing on jdk 1.8.

Thanks.

from("file:" + raw_dir + "?delete=true")
.to("scp:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/data/scptest?tempPrefix=temp_&username=user&password=passwd&knownHostsFile=/Users/skeom21/.ssh/known_hosts&strictHostKeyChecking=no")
.log("${headers.CamelFileName}")
.end();