Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/04 20:52:07 UTC

Re: Karaf branding

Hi Jakub,

I've posted a short how-to on re-branding the Karaf shell console here:
http://icodebythesea.blogspot.com/2010/08/re-branding-karaf-shell-console.html

The demo will appear in the next release of Karaf (demos/branding/shell).

Cheers,
Jamie

Re: Karaf branding

Posted by Jakub Herkel <j....@cpce.net>.
Hi Jamie,

Thanks for your how-to, now I can see my logo after the first startup.
Property org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra was missing in my
custom.properties file.