Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Matt Smith <M....@secureinteractive.com> on 2000/11/08 11:31:39 UTC

RE: XSP Logic

In your stylesheet, you have used the declaration <xsl:stylesheet
xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl">.  This doesn't work with Cocoon
(but it does with IE5 - I had this same problem just 2 days ago!).  Use
version="1.0"> instead (although IE5 doesn't seem to like this one...)

Matt Smith - m.smith@secureinteractive.com
Technical Lead
Secure Interactive Pty Ltd