Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2013/03/20 21:49:02 UTC

Apache SIS review board

Hey Guys,

I've filed: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5963

To get an Apache SIS review board group:

http://reviews.apache.org/

Tony is about ready to create it and if you want access, please comment
on the issue ASAP with your review board username. You may have to register
for one at http://reviews.apache.org

Cheers,
Chris

Re: Apache SIS review board

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr>.
Le 21/03/13 06:00, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) a écrit :
> Can you add your name to the INFRA-5963 ticket and request Tony map you to the SIS group?

Done, Tony has been very fast :-)

     Martin

Re: Apache SIS review board

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hi Martin,

Awesome great job. Can you add your name to the INFRA-5963 ticket and
request
Tony map you to the SIS group?

Thanks!

Cheers,