Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by at...@intellinet.hu on 2021/05/17 19:51:08 UTC

SPARQL commands

Hi,

I am trying to use Zeppelin (0.9.0, Docker image) with Fuseki (3.14.0, Docker image), and ran into a couple of problems, which I could not solve on my own.

1. Using the query CONSTRUCT only gives a “Query cancelled” answer, although the same query runs normally on the Fuseki query page.

2. The CLEAR DEFAULT command gives the following reply:
Error: Encountered " "clear" "CLEAR "" at line 3, column 1.
Was expecting one of:
    "\ufeff" ...
    "base" ...
    "prefix" ...
    "select" ...
    "describe" ...
    "construct" ...
    "ask" ...

3. Using MacOS (11.3.1) with Hungarian keyboard layout, there are a couple of characters (like “<“ Shift+Opt+y “>” Shift+Opt+x and “;” Opt + ?) which I cannot enter, since - I guess - they are command shortcuts as well. Is it possible, to override these settings? Quite interestingly they work if I switch to the “New Zeppelin UI”, but there I encountered yet another problem: there seem to be an edit and a command mode, but I cannot wrap my head around it, can’t figure out how they work, and couldn’t find any documentation.

I’d really appreciate any help, ‘cause apart from these, I am really starting to like Zeppelin.

Regards,

Attila Horváth