Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Julien Vermillard <jv...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/04 12:49:51 UTC

ApacheCon 2011 meetup

Hi !
I created a meetup for apachecon north america 2011.

The idea is to gather all the MINA users around for chatting about
MINA (and possibly MINA 3).

It's free, even if you didn't subscribed the conference (so if you
live in Vancouver, just come-in).

If you would like to attend, you just need to increment the counter here :
http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ApacheMeetupsNa11

Hoping to see you in Vancouver,

Julien

Re: ApacheCon 2011 meetup

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@gmail.com>.
Hi, it is, but since we are now two, I think we can organize an informal chat :)

Re: ApacheCon 2011 meetup

Posted by Maarten Bosteels <mb...@gmail.com>.
Hello Julien,

Re: ApacheCon 2011 meetup