Posted to user@tika.apache.org by Stefan Alder <tw...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/29 23:17:40 UTC

systemd script?

Is there a systemd script/config recommended for tika-server?  I'm planning
to run on Centos 7.  Thanks!

Re: systemd script?

Posted by Konstantin Gribov <gr...@gmail.com>.
One addition, add SuccessExitStatus=143 after ExecStart to tell systemd
that exit code 143 (jvm stopped by SIGTERM) is valid successful stop to
avoid extra error messages in log.

вт, 30 июня 2015 г. в 0:49, Stefan Alder <tw...@gmail.com>:

> Thanks very much. I'll give it a shot.
>
> On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 2:42 PM, Konstantin Gribov <gr...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> There no systemd unit file in upstream, but you can use some simple unit
>> file like this (put it to `/etc/systemd/system/tika.service`):
>>
>> [Unit]
>> Description=Apache Tika server
>> After=network.target
>> Requires=network.target
>>
>> [Service]
>> ExecStart=/path/to/java -jar /path/to/tika-server.jar --host localhost
>> --port 9998
>>
>> [Install]
>> WantedBy=multi-user.target
>>
>> After that you can start it with `systemctl start tika.service` and
>> enable auto-start with `systemctl enable tika.service`.
>>

>> вт, 30 июня 2015 г. в 0:18, Stefan Alder <tw...@gmail.com>:
>>
>>> Is there a systemd script/config recommended for tika-server?  I'm
>>> planning to run on Centos 7.  Thanks!
>>>
>> --
>> Best regards,
>> Konstantin Gribov