Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ka...@pass-consulting.com on 2001/10/09 12:35:17 UTC

java.sql.SQLException: File input/output error:

Hi all,

can someone pleas ehelp me with this error message.
I disabled the hsqldb-driver because I'd like to user BD2 as my Database.
There is no problem with the Databaseconnection exept that I ge  the error
below.

Any help would be apreciated,
thaks

Kai

Starting tomcat. Check logs/tomcat.log for error messages
Server.run/init: java.sql.SQLException: File input/output error:
D:\Tomcat-3.2.3\webapps\c
ocoon\WEB-INF\db\cocoondb.backup
java.sql.SQLException: File input/output error:
D:\Tomcat-3.2.3\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF\db\
cocoondb.backup
        at org.hsqldb.Trace.getError(Trace.java:180)
        at org.hsqldb.Trace.getError(Trace.java:144)
        at org.hsqldb.Trace.error(Trace.java:205)
        at org.hsqldb.Log.restoreBackup(Log.java:731)
        at org.hsqldb.Log.open(Log.java:212)
        at org.hsqldb.Database.<init>(Database.java:96)
        at org.hsqldb.Server.run(Server.java:137)
        at org.hsqldb.Server.main(Server.java:78)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.hsqldb.ServerImpl.run(ServerImpl.java:102)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

(Using Cocoon 2rc1a, Tomcat 3.2.3)